Thursday, January 9, 2014

Deadly is a Good Word


This new skin named Indy by 7 Deadly S{K}ins is absolutely amazing! For just two weeks... This beautiful skin pictured above is available at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room. 7DS is new to the Cosmo Room and I am extremely excited. You will just have to come and see the high quality detailing yourself. I am proud to say that this is now my new main skin. I put it on and immediately felt a glow that I have been lacking for a while. Also included in the pack are all of the appliers you will need to fit perfectly into your new skin which include, slink hand and feet appliers, tango applier, phat azz applier, and the loud mouth applier. Also, listed below are the body types available for the skins. I hope you can make it over to see this beautiful skin yourself! TOOTLES



No comments:

Post a Comment