Sunday, January 19, 2014

Love the Sunset

 “The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color -- oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples...”
― Anna Godbersen, The Luxe


What women doesn't want the warmth of a flushed cheek from the feeling of being loved? The warmth of being wrapped in the arms of someone who is supposed to protect you and keep that love growing. The thoughts of love have filled my head lately as I am a bit of a closet romantic. I do not consider myself a romantic unless I am just "in the mood" for such things. Tonight, after the week I have had, I needed to reflect and just feel loved.  My special guy is going to take me dancing, so I put on this Sexy Sin mesh dress by Aura Blue. The fit and textures are amazing. Every women needs that simple sexy dress to make her feel like the only woman in the room. You can pick this dress up yourself at the MC Fashion Event Booty Call. Do not wait too long... the event ends the 23rd of January. I decided to dress up a little with the December group gift from Lazuri, Esme necklace, earrings, and bracelet. Not too late to go and join their in world group to grab these amazing gems. Hope you have a SLFab day :) TOOTLES


No comments:

Post a Comment