Tuesday, November 19, 2013

blah.BLAH.blah


I can't help myself... Fatpack Discount room is back and for two whole weeks I get to play with all the goodies! These items from blah.BLAH.blah being NO exception! The first I want to show you is the mesh Kimmie Skirt pictured above. It comes with a wearable hud to change to 12 different textures. I had a ton of fun with the hud and making different outfits but again... I go to red. Very great quality! Pictured below are the Rock Angel Stilleto Boots that come in a fatpack also made by blah.BLAH.blah. These are the ruby boots and I know my family will agree.... the angel just suites me :))) Innocent look!


Again... keeping with the blah.BLAH.blah theme, I switch to a more elegant look with their Amanda Gown (pictures below) which is also featured at the Fatpack week discount room. This stunning dress has a sweetheart neckline and a plunging back which leaves a little to the imagination. This dress comes with a wearable color changing hud so you can have 15 dresses in ONE! How awesome!!! Definitely worth every linden. Run along and grab it up before the two weeks are up! TOOTLES


No comments:

Post a Comment